Friday, February 8, 2013

Little Valentines



Lavender sachets are great little gifts at any time.  For Valentine's Day, use pink or red organza bags.  You can find them at craft stores, such as Michael's.  For a nice touch, I like to add a butterfly gift tag.  The color contrast is lovely.

Little Valentines
Lavender Sachets


Small wreaths are also great Valentine's gifts.  Make a few simple Baby Breath wreaths, then use different ribbons or add other flowers and you'll have very elegant and sweet Valentine's Day gifts for family and friends.


Little Valentines
Baby Breath Wreath


Little Valentines
Baby Breath Wreath


Little Valentines
Baby Breath Wreath


Little Valentines
Baby Breath & Globe Amaranth Wreath


Little Valentines
Baby Breath & Globe Amaranth Wreath



Have fun
Happy Valentine's Day

                                                                          Christa

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Lovely Valentine... Or anytime! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thank you. I had a lot of fun making the little lavender sachets (I love lavender) and the little wreaths (I love baby breath; such a sweet and easy flower to work with). When we harvest our lavender later this spring, I will make a baby breath & lavender wreath. I think it will look lovely fresh and then as it dries, it will get more and more fragrant. Christa

      Delete
  2. These creations are beautiful, Christa. I would certainly be thrilled to receive such a gift, or try my hand at making something along these lines. I'd stop by if I wasn't one country away!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, Let me know if and when you decide to visit Washington DC. I would love to meet you and share my lavender with you. Christa

      Delete
  3. Hello Christa
    I love your wreaths - you are right they make perfect Valentine gifts!
    I love lavender sachets and yours are so pretty!
    Just to echo Karen I would stop by for your goodies too - but I'm on the other side of the world!!!
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shane, Let me know if and when you decide to visit Washington DC. I live very close by and can come to meet you with a few of our lavender goodies. Christa

      Delete