Monday, June 24, 2013

Flowers In the House -- June


Jane at SmallButCharming Is Hosting Flowers In the House Party


With the right vases, you can create sweet arrangements without spending a fortune.  I love yard sales.  I can always find great "vases" there for a few dollars: tea pots without lids, glass containers in odd shapes, vintage vases, etc.










Join Jane's party at  SmallButCharming
There are many beautiful arrangements and blogs there. 
Check them out. 

                                                                        Christa

8 comments:

  1. Christa, very pretty, though I think you might have given us one jar full of your beautifukl black eyed susans and coreopsis.

    Or did we take all you had:-)

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,
      I still have lots of coreopsis in our garden. I have taken a picture of them, will show it to you when I get back from vacation.
      Christa

      Delete
  2. Love your arrangements. The pink crysanths look very elegant - and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. I am glad you like the arrangements.
      Christa

      Delete
  3. Christa... Beautiful as always! Love the pinks, the stately whites in the teapot.. Oh my! Is that a type of Jasmine in the last pretty pot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      The plant in the last photo is bridal spirea. It bloomed beautifully this spring. I used fresh bamboo branches to create the trellis that supported the spirea sprigs.
      Christa

      Delete
  4. Lovely post with some great arrangements!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ingrid,
      Thank you for your kind comment.
      Christa

      Delete