Thursday, January 9, 2014

On the Farm - Lucky Dog

WHO?
Cedarmere Farm
quiet contemplation, admiring the sunset

ME?
Cedarmere Farm
My name is Alex


I am a lucky dog - I play all day long
Cedarmere Farm
and I get very dirty 

(but who cares?  OK, so maybe my human Mom does
 'cause she has to wash me!) 


WATER ?!?
Cedarmere Farm
I am a Samoyed ... 
I have been told my kind doesn't like water ...
Cedarmere Farm
... but who can resist water?  
Cedarmere Farm
I dry fast, too ... 

so it's all good!




6 comments:

  1. Handsome fella! Beautiful setting. There's an organic farm in the Catskills called Lucky Dog Farm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. Alex loves the farm. What a great name for a farm.

      Delete
  2. Christa... I can see the handsome Alex as star of his own series of children's books about life at Cedarmere Farm. He is certainly photogenic enough and I'll wager his doggie adventures are quite interesting! Lucky fellow and family for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an intriguing idea. I wish I knew how to write children stories. Alex does get into all sorts of trouble at the farm.

      Delete
  3. I think Susan has a great idea, and I think you just did! He's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia, I think Susan has a great idea too. I have been thinking about her suggestion. Actually, I just texted my college roommate suggesting that she and I might want to give Susan's idea a try. I remember Andy wanted to write short stories for children. I will let you and Susan know what Andy says. It would be a fun project!!!

      Delete