Friday, May 23, 2014

Bridal Spirea -- The Results Are In!

My blog friends, thank you for playing along with me in Monday's post.  I hope you had fun choosing your favorite photos.  Here are the results from our contest.


Fourth place -- photos #3 & #4 share this honor

#3

#4


Third place -- photo #9

#9


Second place -- photos #8 & #10 share this spotlight

#8

#10

And the WINNER is: photo #11

#11

I had a great time anticipating your votes.  
Thank you.  
Have a fabulous weekend, 
Christa


9 comments:

  1. Christa...all were lovely! I looked back to see which I picked and no comment from me. I did that a lot last week...well, my iPad did that...I'd type in a comment hit publish and poof...it disappeared! Guess the universe didn't want to hear from me! Have added spiraea to my list of additions to the garden. Happy weekend. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, that happened to me before too. Quite annoying, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. All lovely photos, and I concur with the final choice. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I liked them all! :)) But the winner truly is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun and they were all lovely photos of this pretty flowering tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ida, thank you for voting and I am glad you had fun.

      Delete
  5. They were all so good and I can't remember which one I thought was best. But the winner looks great shot against that dark blue background. I have that color in my kitchen and it can look darker or brighten depending on the light. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete